THE FORUM -- posting replies is getting bad!!

• Members

everytime i try to post something or write a pm it kinda hangs up in the middle of transferring. than after i go back and wait a few minutes my post is showing up. the first time i recognized this was when i posted my wob clone in the spam thread about 5-7 times!!!!

what's up? i thik i am not the only one...

• Members

WIKI'd:

Other examples of exploding hamsters in popular culture

In the computer adventure game Maniac Mansion, players could place a hamster in a microwave oven and cook it until it exploded. Showing the hamster's remains to its owner would result in the character's death. This was included in the initial NES release, although it was removed in later versions. The sequel, Day of the Tentacle allowed also to put a hamster in an oven, but it does not explode.

• Members

Originally posted by preservation

WIKI'd:

In the computer adventure game Maniac Mansion, players could place a hamster in a microwave oven and cook it until it exploded. Showing the hamster's remains to its owner would result in the character's death. This was included in the initial NES release, although it was removed in later versions. The sequel, Day of the Tentacle allowed also to put a hamster in an oven, but it does not explode.

damn I loved that game!

• Members

WIKI'd:

damn I loved that game!

• Members

WIKI'd:

damn I loved that game!

Archived