Got me a ProCo DeuceTone

sporka

• Members

It's pretty awesome.

Two Channels.

Great Distortion.

deucetone.jpg

I know there are the recommended presets on the proco website, I am talking about these:

http://www.procosound.com/ratsetguide.htm

However, did anyone else discover some cool other sets that are very similar to a certain artist?

Would be nice to list your Guitar, other effects, and amp!

Thanks guys.:thu:

• Members

Here's something to try...set channel B for "Clean Rat", route the output from channel B to the input of Channel A set on whatever "Rat" setting you want...this effectively gives you a "cleanish" Rat boost to the setting on Channel A...if you set it right you can get feedback at reasonable amp volumes...

Have fun! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by dbx

Here's something to try...set channel B for "Clean Rat", route the output from channel B to the input of Channel A set on whatever "Rat" setting you want...this effectively gives you a "cleanish" Rat boost to the setting on Channel A...if you set it right you can get feedback at reasonable amp volumes...

Have fun!
:cool:

You are talking about routing the guitar through both the channels by going into A and coming Out of B -> into the amp, right?

That's usually the way I have it anyway. In that settings, you can use each channel individually, or both at the same time :)

• Members
Originally posted by sporka

You are talking about routing the guitar through both the channels by going into A and coming Out of B -> into the amp, right?

That's usually the way I have it anyway. In that settings, you can use each channel individually, or both at the same time
:)

...I'm talking about how to reverse the cascade order so you can feed the B side into the A side:

Guitar into B. Take a patch cord coming out of B -> into A and coming out of A -> into the amp...

Patched this way you can set the "clean" Rat on side B to boost the other three Rats on channel A...you can get some wildness happening with Clean Rat into Dirty Rat..try it...(and you still can use each channel individually...)

:cool:

Archived