Eagles of DM - Death by Sexy

• Members
Originally posted by utterhack

Joey???

(but yeah, it's good stuff - guess I should have thrown a
:D
in there...)

Well the first album wasn't Joey but I don't mind Peace Love at all - it's got a raw bones ad hock vibe to it. The new album has Josh on bass and Joey on drums - Joey is a kick ass drummer - I'm a drummer myself and know what I like. :thu:

• Members

I thought Josh played drums on this one. He was definitely on teh skins when I saw 'em a couple months back...

Yes that's also true ... they swap personnel allot as you would know ... on the album itself Joey was on drums with Josh on bass but I've seen Josh doing the live drums thing also for the live gigs. How were they live by the way?

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Yes that's also true ... they swap personnel allot as you would know ... on the album itself Joey was on drums with Josh on bass but I've seen Josh doing the live drums thing also for the live gigs. How were they live by the way?

As you'd expect: totally F'in fun! Jesse played through a Blue Velvet - so obvious in retrospect he ought to work an endorsement deal with Zinky. Every single song went out "to the ladies." Best of all, they made a fan out of the girl I went with, who's pretty much a pop princess.

• Members

As you'd expect: totally F'in fun! Jesse played through a Blue Velvet - so obvious in retrospect he ought to work an endorsement deal with Zinky. Every single song went out "to the ladies." Best of all, they made a fan out of the girl I went with, who's pretty much a pop princess.

Sounds awesome ... I hear the Mustache Riders are no longer though - but must have been a great show any road up. How many on stage as a band?

• Members

You guys LIKE them?? I saw them on Letterman, and a few weeks before that on Leno, I think it was. Maybe it was on Conan - can't remember. I thought they were pretty pittiful, actually. Maybe it was the rediculous getup they were all wearing or something - not sure. They just struck me as a rag-tag bunch of misfits from about 3 decades ago. Both Letterman and Leno have had a bunch of lame bands on recently, I think.

Just my humble $.02. :D

Archived