An Idea for ZVex

• Members

ZVex products are great, no doubt about it. I would love to get a Ringtone, but funds are limited. My idea, -how about offering a ring modulator with only 2 or 3 tuning options as a budget option? I think many of us would jump at the chance.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I submit the Ringthing!

3.jpg

• Members

I'm pretty sure that if Zach would go to a larger box, a 16 step Ringtone would only be marginally more expensive than the 8 step. I think the sequencer itself is the difficult/expensive part... Ring Modulators are pretty simple and cheap.

• Members

With respect the items for sale in your sig would cover a Ringtone. Zvex have always pursued their own vison regarding effects and features.

BTW so I dont appear entirely negative it might be possible to get a similar effect with a Moog Ring MOd and the controller (more versatile but just as if not more expensive).

• Members

Originally posted by Lanefair

If you can afford to sit around photoshopping guitar pedals all day, you can afford to go earn some money to afford a ZVex pedal.

Exactly.

• Members
Originally posted by Mike McLenison

ZVex products are great, no doubt about it. I would love to get a Ringtone, but funds are limited. My idea, -how about offering a ring modulator with only 2 or 3 tuning options as a budget option? I think many of us would jump at the chance.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I submit the Ringthing!

3.jpg

It would probably cost about 20 dollars less to make.

Archived