I'm pretty sure i just want every fuzz pedal ever

• Members

What if there's some sort of disgusting sound that i can't make with what i have now?!

That said, my next purchase will probably be a fender blender. Then some sort of fuzz face or fuzz face clone. Then, a second big muff or big muff clone.

Everyone in this forum has an expensive habit, and it's not going to get better until we all admit we have a problem.

• Members

Originally posted by YourHerodDGC

Everyone in this forum has an expensive habit, and it's not going to get better until we all admit we have a problem.

if we admit we have a problem, then we'll need some boutique psychologists.

• Members

Oh I've got it bad:

Original Triangle Knob Big Muff

Ver 3 Big Muff

Original Fender Blender

Experience Pedal

Russian Blue/Grey Big Muff

Jordan Bosstone

Dan Armstrong Green Ringer

Charrette Dirty {censored}er

Catalinbread Teaser Stalion

Alesis Bitrman

And that's just what I can think of at the moment. I know ther's others...

I think I need to start going to Fuzz Anonymous meetings. They'll recommend I go to 90 meetings in 90 days, get a sponsor, and abstain from fuzz one day at a time. I don't want to do it but the BF seems to be planning an intervention as we speak...

• Members
Originally posted by YourHerodDGC

What if there's some sort of disgusting sound that i can't make with what i have now?!

That said, my next purchase will probably be a fender blender. Then some sort of fuzz face or fuzz face clone. Then, a second big muff or big muff clone.

hey JR. show a little respect in our house heh?
don't come bargin in like that ya know???:idea:

Archived