Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

• Members

Originally posted by catalinbread

Lar's old man has a band here in Seattle. I've yet to check it out. I think one of the guys from the band Sindios plays drums for him. Apparently, Lars doesn't like this drummer much cause his dad is always talking about how great a drummer he is. Lars replies with, "Yeah but how many gold and plantinum records has he played on?"

Sounds about right.

Lars is a complete twat!

• Members

Did you guys see how quiet the shrink was after the conversation between him and the band when they told him that he's not going to be a permanent part of the crew hahahahahahaha that {censored}ing douche. Before he wouldn't shut up! After that he was just a snail hiding in his shell. Normally i would feel bad for someone if this happened, but not this guy :o "i wasn't moving here because of Metallica" :thu:

• Members

+1

I was actually shocked to see this, because a real therapist encourages the patient once they feel they can be on their own. His behaviour was too say the least unprofessional. He wanted to milk em dry...

Originally posted by stangme01

Did you guys see how quiet the shrink was after the conversation between him and the band when they told him that he's not going to be a permanent part of the crew hahahahahahaha that {censored}ing douche. Before he wouldn't shut up! After that he was just a snail hiding in his shell. Normally i would feel bad for someone if this happened, but not this guy
:o
"i wasn't moving here because of Metallica"
:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by tnttnttnt

+1

I was actually shocked to see this, because a real therapist encourages the patient once they feel they can be on their own. His behaviour was too say the least unprofessional. He wanted to milk em dry...

with $40k PER MONTH, that's a lot of milk! :eek:

• Members

i only saw like 20 minutes worth cause it was on tv late and i had to be up at 4am....but in those 20 minutes my thoughts are:

-james is a {censored}

-lars likes to fight

-kirk is nice

-the fact that they all (including bob) come up with random lyrics at the same time and piece stuff together is LAME

-metallica has no idea what they're doing and should stop playing all together. they're too old to come out with a metal album and their new music is terrible. please, for the love of god....just stop.

• Members

Originally posted by ode2no1

-the fact that they all (including bob) come up with random lyrics at the same time and piece stuff together is LAME

Dude i TOTALLY FORGOT about this :eek: i remember thinking wtf they are just throwing lyrics together! Its meaningless {censored}, i totally had a bad feeling about them after that but then i forgot.

Archived