Since im waiting for my first two phasers ever..Please compliment me on my choices..

• Members

Never owned a phaser before, never really even tried one, now ive been picking out songs that have phaser, I think ive been screwing myself now for the last 17yrs since i started playing by not having one :mad:

Now I have two outa nowhere, Ive never boughten two pedals at one time, nor within probably even 1 month of eachother. :eek:

First up

Ross Flanger - Orange, Excellent condition...I figure if i like it this will be for heavy thick swirly stuff.

next

Dod 401 Phaser - Red with white

For the more subtle stuff and it will get most of the use.

As I wait for the first one to arrive, feed my hunger an tell me how good they are :)

• Members

Awesome. I've been bitten by the phaser bug, but I decided to go with newer designs rather than older (with the exception of a Small Stone reissue). I need to pick up some vintage ones now, too.

I've never played the Ross, give us a full review when it arrives. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by PFDarkside

Awesome. I've been bitten by the phaser bug, but I decided to go with newer designs rather than older (with the exception of a Small Stone reissue). I need to pick up some vintage ones now, too.

I've never played the Ross, give us a full review when it arrives.
:thu:

the reviews in HC section give it a 9.5 for sound quality, ive never heard one bad comment about it actually, with everyone saying there so great im greatly suprised that there only around $60 :confused:

Archived