Keeley schematics?

aussy

• Members

Anyone know if these are out there somewhere? Or even just pics of a modded pedal. I have a metal zone sitting around and I wanted to get some use out of it, but don't feel like paying as much as I bough the pedal for to have it modded by someone else. Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by aussy

:mad:

$75 is too much for something I could
potentially
do myself, as long as the parts or similar ones are easy to find.

75 buck includes parts, labour, service and time spent on research . If you don't wanna pay for it then figure it out on your own.:wave:

• Members

I'm aware. I don't feel like getting into an argument about copyright issues. If anyone else has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, jonny, your posts were basically bumps in that they didn't help at all. Thanks. :wave:

edit: Bassman - well I'm not a huge metal fan, I play mostly blues. This was my first pedal, but its been sitting in my closet for a couple of years now, so I thought I would try to do something useful with it.

• Members

I'm aware. I don't feel like getting into an argument about copyright issues. If anyone else has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, jonny, your posts were basically bumps in that they didn't help at all. Thanks.
:wave:

Not copyright issues....you get what you pay for. If you don't want to pay him for his product then don't expect to get it for free. I really don't care if I help you or not. I contribute to this board a lot and I support the builders whom are regular contributors, but I ain't gonna give a cheap ass like you any info. Have a good day and good luck on these boards.

• Members

I'm glad to know you have a good e-reputation and cherish it. Now would you please stop trolling my thread.

edit: Ah yes, thanks for the link. I tried finding the mt-2 mod in the archive but couldn't. Anyone happen to have the link? Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

Not copyright issues....you get what you pay for. If you don't want to pay him for his product then don't expect to get it for free. I really don't care if I help you or not. I contribute to this board a lot and I support the builders whom are regular contributors, but I ain't gonna give a cheap ass like you any info. Have a good day and good luck on these boards.

So do you get this angry when a schematic for say a RAT or a Distortion+ or a Big Muff is requested? Because I can list off a bunch of sites that people have where you can go raise some hell at if that is the case.

Go fight the good fight for the people who put in all the research at the pedal companies.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. I just find it a little unfair that you are grilling this person because he asked for a schematic when schematics of effects aren't exactly shunned around here.

As far as the question, if you want to save a little money and do it yourself, you might want to try buying a mod package with the parts and instructions. It may not be Keeley quality, because he does some quality work, but it would be an improvement over stock. Monte Allums offers a mod kit for like $20 I think.

• Members

Thanks for the suggestion beez. I'll definitely consider it.

this isn't trolling by any means...you got a lot to learn there

but I ain't gonna give a
cheap ass
like you any info. Have a good day and good luck on these boards.

I could go on, but just the fact that you're even still posting in this thread is evidence enough.

• Members

Ooh, thanks. That monte pedal mod link in that thread helps a lot. Maybe a friend and I can pick up the parts and figure out where they go ourselves, or I could just pay the $20, but what fun is that? Thanks a lot beezdeez.

• Members
Originally posted by Ultra.Fuzz
Haha silvrcrank that was funny indeed. :)

I agree with phishmarisol, but I'm going to contribute anyway...

beezdeez, I guess you have a point there (not even mentioning you are sane

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

Just send it to Keeley and be done with it! I have paid more recently in traffic fines than what the mod cost...jeez!

Or look for one of Keeley's in-depth articles, filled with descriptions and schematics :)

To quote Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that"

• Members

Anyone know if these are out there somewhere? Or even just pics of a modded pedal. I have a metal zone sitting around and I wanted to get some use out of it, but don't feel like paying as much as I bough the pedal for to have it modded by someone else. Thanks.

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=38836.0

Archived