Sequential Pro One

John B NYC

• Members

Cant find my blasted camera usbb chord soo pics no there are a few keys out of alignment and the triggers on some dont respond well but i believe that has to do with dust more than anything and the pro ones were known for having problems with the keyboard even when new. Other than that its extremely clean all the lettering looks brand new a few scuffs on the bottom but other than that its pretty slick looking.

• Members

Originally posted by clusterchord

mint? good for u John.. im jelous
:D

thats about the only CEM synth i still gas for. one of the best monos ever, with snap n punch made for sequences n arpeggiations. i imagine one could easily fit four of these in some uptempo electronica..

still downloading ,,
:o

I dont see how you couldnt want a xpander ;). I still have gas but its more of a collecting thing im really happy with my sound and what i got. But it doesnt mean i dont wanta 303 jupiter 8 and prophet 5 rev2x or a mini ;) oh did i mention i want a modcan modular?

• Members

Originally posted by John B NYC

I dont see how you couldnt want a xpander
;)
. I still have gas but its more of a collecting thing im really happy with my sound and what i got. But it doesnt mean i dont wanta 303 jupiter 8 and prophet 5 rev2x or a mini
;)
oh did i mention i want a modcan modular?

i was thinking cem, as in early 3340 generation, but funny u should ask me this,

you see, so far demos i heard of expander, and after one session with Matrix12 (that had problems with encoders, and empty memory), convinced me i dont want it nearly eough to spend the cash until..

..i hear that piece of yours again (it think u just called it xpander.mp3) with BP sweep, seq and eeire lead.. dammit .. it makes me gas for it beyond belief every time :freak:

however, reality is i can only have so many vintages cause of money, space and maintenance, and there is other stuff i'd like sooner (OBX, Chroma, System100, minimoog, Wave2 etc :D ) at least in theory..

• Members

Originally posted by John B NYC

Cant find my blasted camera usbb chord soo pics no there are a few keys out of alignment and the triggers on some dont respond well but i believe that has to do with dust more than anything and the pro ones were known for having problems with the keyboard even when new. Other than that its extremely clean all the lettering looks brand new a few scuffs on the bottom but other than that its pretty slick looking.

Sounds like the condition I got mine in about 1.5 years ago. Yes the keys on mine were also out of alignment and very clacky/noisy. I discovered the problem was worn-out bushings because the plastic stops on the keys were directly hitting the metal. I ordered some replacement bushings online for very cheap (some guy is selling them, just do a search online) and did the repair myself (it's easy). The new bushings put the keys back in alignment and make them much quieter, more like when it was new.

Mine came without wood side panels, so I cut my own out of oak, stained them, installed them, and now it looks pretty cool:

pro1.jpg

Archived