Give me gas

loofery

• Members

I swear guys I've been throwing myself out there trying to find something to spend money on for 3 days. I've been constantly refreshing the spam thread on here, the emporium on tgp, my local music craigslist, and the bins on ebay .. and all I have been interested in ... is a tuner!!

wtf give me gas, spam me, or something!

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

I swear guys I've been throwing myself out there trying to find something to spend money on for 3 days. I've been constantly refreshing the spam thread on here, the emporium on tgp, my local music craigslist, and the bins on ebay .. and all I have been interested in ... is a tuner!!

wtf give me gas, spam me, or something!

uum, buy some of this from me??:D

14400m9.jpg

• Members

Yes I would rather take a Pulsar over a boutique trem.

What I really want is a stinking Captain Coconut 2!

More:
Vox 847 wah
SCH-1
DD20
Rangemaster clone
ICBM
DOD Bi-fet
Whammy 2
Verbzilla

Trade my JV strat for a
MIJ Ibanez or Charvel shredder H-H or H-S-S or
A surf green /seafoam green or coral pink tele or

anything on that short list is liable to gas, I haven't found any of that around here.

• Members

MIJ Ibanez or Charvel shredders H-H or H-S-S

the roadstar is MIJ its a shredder. with volume and coil tap. accurate trem. and cheap too since you are local i can do $125. the onyl thing its only a single bridge hum

• Members
Originally posted by usa83strat

the roadstar is MIJ its a shredder. with volume and coil tap. accurate trem. and cheap too since you are local i can do $125. the onyl thing its only a single bridge hum

no thanks rgs are what i'm aiming at :)

• Members

heh, well if you want a rad axe i have a Burns Marquee in greenburst.
looks just like this one in the middle:

BurMar.jpg
its not a matching headstock though, its the same colour maple as the other ones w/ rosewood fretboard.

that, gold straplocks, and graphtech bridge saddles & a graphtech nut WITH hardshell vintage-style rectange case for $510 shipped.
PUs are friggin killer and LOUD.
its setup PERFECTLY, for use with .11 gauge strings.
(i use d'addario XLs)

gas?

stay tuned, i may be offing another DL4 soon (along with my silverface Twin etc), depending on what effects i use w/ this new band.

• Moderators

no thanks rgs are what i'm aiming at
:)

I have a somewhat rare RG520QS w/ OHSC I'm going to be selling soon. I'm located in Cartersville, too. :wave:

Also, since you mentioned wanting a RM clone, Throbak has ugraded their Strange Master treble booster, and there's only like a month left at current prices. :freak:

Edited to add: 16KGET! :D

Archived