A little Live Lamb Lies Down for the night owls...

Wilbo26

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPvz_wLPoPk&search=Selling%20England%20

This is a bit better, although its the cover band.

If anyone gets a chance to see these guys, do it. I've heard its top notch.

Edit:

Bah.

And this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erYGQtLdM8g&search=Genesis%20Live

the real deal. Haven't had a chance to see the whole thing.

• Members

Don't bother. The last link is just the 4 of them minus Peter Gabriel, not that great.

The video with Phil as the lead singer does have some funny moments and decent clips of him wailing on the drums though.

Lamb is a great album though. I have the CD in my car and come back to it every now and then, and it never dissapoints. One of the most interesting albums I've ever heard.

• Members

Mmmm, Gyros are the {censored}.

You're not missing much. All of the started out promising, but ended up pretty lame. I've always been on the lookout for a good video of them playing Lamb live, haven't found one yet.

• Members

I know about the German footage but it's not very good is it?
It's mainly blurred visuals with terrible sound quality. There are tons of earlier stuff downloadable, if you know where to look.
I managed to find performances from Belgian and French TV, plus a live performance from Shepperton in England amoungst others. but I've never found any watchable "lamb" footage, anything i've seen has been very poor.

• Members

Originally posted by SG1

I know about the German footage but it's not very good is it?

It's mainly blurred visuals with terrible sound quality. There are tons of earlier stuff downloadable, if you know where to look.

I managed to find performances from Belgian and French TV, plus a live performance from Shepperton in England amoungst others. but I've never found any watchable "lamb" footage, anything i've seen has been very poor.

Yeah, all the youtube stuff was crap. I've seen that German stuff and its awful. What a shame.

Archived