Mxr Mc-401

ed reed

• Members

I had and sold the MC-402. To me the boost was very simular to the Micro amp with (from what I've been told) a Bob Bradshaw designed buffer. I did not like the overdrive side at all. That's why I sold it.

I am a St Louis Music dealer and can buy MXR wholesale from them and I have 6 of the 401 pedals on order but it seems the delivery keeps getting pushed back. I will stock and sell the MC-401 but I'll not stock the 402 as I don't like to sell something I wouldn't use myself.

If your still interested when they finally do show, I'll make you a good deal on one.

• Members

Originally posted by Jakeddy

I had and sold the MC-402. To me the boost was very simular to the Micro amp with (from what I've been told) a Bob Bradshaw designed buffer. I did not like the overdrive side at all. That's why I sold it.

I am a St Louis Music dealer and can buy MXR wholesale from them and I have 6 of the 401 pedals on order but it seems the delivery keeps getting pushed back. I will stock and sell the MC-401 but I'll not stock the 402 as I don't like to sell something I wouldn't use myself.

If your still interested when they finally do show, I'll make you a good deal on one.

I'll most definitely keep you in mind if I decide to pick this one up.:D

Seems MF has it on back order as well.:rolleyes:

Thanks much for the offer.

054... :thu:

Archived