and ronaldo is a wanker!
:cool:

You know it!
Win at all costs?
IT IS CALLED CHEATING!!!!!!!
:wave: :wave:
KUH-LASSIC! Ronaldo.....
"They booed me bacause I am a dangerous player...."
They booed you cos you are a {censored}in cheat!
How 'bout that "no contact" in the penalty area dive....?
DISGRACEFUL!
Oh! Look! Another diving link...Guess which team?
www.eurosport.com
Seems to be a common theme here!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was indeed a boring game. the penalty seemed right to me. and that fellow from portugal that kept falling without anybody touching him should have had a yellow card. im lookin forward to sunday. can be nice game.

btw. never thought that the english were such a bad loosers.
and i think the fifa should make a rule for players who threatens other players with physical violance.

• Members
Originally posted by gappie

was indeed a boring game. the penalty seemed right to me. and that fellow from portugal that kept falling without anybody touching him should have had a yellow card. im lookin forward to sunday. can be nice game.

btw. never thought that the english were such a bad loosers.

and i think the fifa should make a rule for players who threatens other players with physical violance.

You'd be a bad looser IF you felt you had been robbed!
:wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by SWANKBOX!

You'd be a bad looser IF you felt you had been robbed!

:wave:

but it should never include the threatning with violance.

and there is only one guy who robbed the english team. and that is rooney. making such a stupid foul.

• Members

but it should never include the threatning with violance.

and there is only one guy who robbed the english team. and that is rooney. making such a stupid foul.

Really?

And I suppose you don't feel it was possible that the 2 Portugese players were fouling him prior to him being sent off? That it should never have got that far AND that it wasn't deliberate?

I am guessing not!

• Members

Really?

And I suppose you don't feel it was possible that the 2 Portugese players were fouling him prior to him being sent off? That it should never have got that far AND that it wasn't deliberate?

I am guessing not!

not deliberate? really?

but you guys should be over it. there are more teams that could claim they were robbed. but they dont threaten with violance. and dont bring it up in every other thread about the wc.

and i have nothing againts the english. they have nice players and made a beautiful goal in one of their first games. but they played mediocre, and lost from portugal. now start to enjoy the other games.

• Members

not deliberate? really?

but you guys should be over it. there are more teams that could claim they were robbed. but they dont threaten with violance. and dont bring it up in every other thread about the wc.

and i have nothing againts the english. they have nice players and made a beautiful goal in one of their first games. but they played mediocre, and lost from portugal. now start to enjoy the other games.

I don't see anyone disagreeing with you?

Rooney was definitely fouled.

Having been a United fan for 31 years, I think I am qualified to tell you THAT is not one of his tricks, stamping on people.

Try reading the other threads!

• Members

I don't see anyone disagreeing with you?

Rooney was definitely fouled.

Having been a United fan for 31 years, I think I am qualified to tell you THAT is not one of his tricks, stamping on people.

Try reading the other threads!

no one knows if it was deliberate or not except rooney.. either way it looked bad and thats all that matters because thats what the refs see. i do think the english should stop bitching about ronaldo though of course hes going to want portugal to win and rooney off after what he did.. manU means nothing during world cup time.. this is the biggest thing in the world..i'm not disagreeing about ronaldo being a {censored} but i've seen a few british articles and i've got to say that they don't deal well with losing at all... so many excuses the fact is they didn't play well enough to reach the world cup final..

• Members
Originally posted by whosbootiestank

no one knows if it was deliberate or not except rooney.. either way it looked bad and thats all that matters because thats what the refs see. i do think the english should stop bitching about ronaldo though of course hes going to want portugal to win and rooney off after what he did.. manU means nothing during world cup time.. this is the biggest thing in the world..i'm not disagreeing about ronaldo being a {censored} but i've seen a few british articles and i've got to say that they don't deal well with losing at all... so many excuses the fact is they didn't play well enough to reach the world cup final..

Read previous posts!
:bor: :bor: :bor: :bor: :bor:

• Members

As a Dutch guy who watched most games during his holiday last week in Rhodes, Greece,

I can't tell you how much I LOATHE the Portugese team and especially Figo and C. Ronaldo now.

And Lifetimer, if you think Portugal is such a 'fair' team (more a 'fairy team', if you know what I mean), watch Holland-Portugal again.

16 yellow cards, 4 red cards, Figo giving a head-to-head to Mark van Bommel and didn't get any card, some other guy karate-kicked Robben in the penalty area and NO penalty was given to the Dutch. 3 throw ins were given to Portugal, eventhough video reruns clearly showed Portugese players touching the ball the last.

Either that match was rigged, the ref was drunk (likely, as he's Russian), but even the most sceptical viewer will need to acknowledge that Holland should have been given 2 or 3 penalties and were definitely the better team, whereas Portugal were the dirtier team, especially with Figo's swan-dive.

God, I hate those bastards...
To illustrate, I'm 3/4th Polish and 1/4th Dutch, so, because of historic reasons, I should have an inherited hatred to Germany...
but I'm actually rooting for Germany if they're playing Portugal for the 3rd place!

England should have beat them too, and I hope Rooney will put his shoe on pretty-whiney-boy's face. :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by Robbert

Good idea, as you proved you can't handle critics or smoked to much Dutch weed so your vision is like trough gay-pink glasses.

Bye bye. Your out.

This is how fair the Portugeezers are....
I am done with those homos!
The Germans will sort 'em out on Saturday!
www.soccernet.com
:thu: :thu:

• Members

Not even as a United fan.

The irony is I now see why most everyone BAR United fans despise him. My eyes have been opened!

He has completely detracted from his amazing skills by doing this!

I can't wait til Rooney twats him in training!

:D:cool:

I think he's going to leave the premiership, since he is public enemy no. 1 in England now, amirite?

• Members

lifetimer? portugal beat italy how many times?
england? germany? argentina? brazil? france?
MAYBE you can beat greece. i am sick of your portugal {censored}! you said the italians cheat?
well, maybe so........ but you guys are too dumb
to do it right. germany/5......... portugal....0!
that is cause the germans are gonna be real
pissed, cause you guyz look a little bit like italians, not nearly as handsome, but achtung!

• Members
Originally posted by ice house

lifetimer? portugal beat italy how many times?

england? germany? argentina? brazil? france?

MAYBE you can beat greece. i am sick of your portugal {censored}! you said the italians cheat?

well, maybe so........ but you guys are too dumb

to do it right. germany/5......... portugal....0!

that is cause the germans are gonna be real

pissed, cause you guyz look a little bit like italians, not nearly as handsome, but achtung!

Get him!
:wave: :wave: :love::wave: :wave:

• Members

Get him!

:love::wave:

the guy has every reason on earth why portugal dosen't win, and a reason when they
lose! {censored}! they don't have it! jeesh! he never
admits portugal does anything wrong,it's always the other teams fault! lifetimer.......again
i say......... you lose when you don't win! portugal, will never be, nor has been anything
cept wanna be spaniards! o.k.? get an identity
like an englishman, italian, etc. there is help
available to you!
:idea: :idea:

• Members
Originally posted by ice house

the guy has every reason on earth why portugal dosen't win, and a reason when they

lose! {censored}! they don't have it! jeesh! he never

admits portugal does anything wrong,it's always the other teams fault! lifetimer.......again

i say......... you lose when you don't win! portugal, will never be, nor has been anything

cept wanna be spaniards! o.k.? get an identity

like an englishman, italian, etc. there is help

available to you!

:idea:
:idea:

I gave up trying to have a sensible talk with him...Tiki has a much better solution...
Bag of cocks.....Or something.
When he hits puberty OR more likely, when someone smacks his head in, he will get it!
I have just been reading about the Greater Manchester Police expressing their concerns for spot boys safety IF he returns to Old Trafford.
Forza Italia....Just don't tell the Mrs.
:thu: :thu:

Archived