Soooo...I bought a new Lovepedal tonite...

• Members

Originally posted by EL KABONG

im back on the lovepedal bandwagon after playing my one knob balance just lately.

Ain't that one-knob Balance something? No knock on the COT, but I don't know why the Balance doesn't get more love...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by EL KABONG

its the line driver pedal. go to lovepedal ebay searches then do completed auctions find mitch as the buyer and there ya go.

description says low to mild OD with a saturation control and master volume. very little compression.

I cant find it ? your descriptions sounds like a master volume Cot50 :confused::eek:

• Members
Originally posted by newstrat60

I cant find it ? your descriptions sounds like a master volume Cot50
:confused::eek:

"Straight from the Custom Shop

LO driver
Responsive, Light - Med, Classic Overdrive
Very little compression
Master volume / Saturation adjustment / True Bypass"

Sounds like something I would really like. I use my 50 all the time and I think this will be up my alley....plus it's my bday gift to myself.

:)

• Members
Originally posted by The Gainster

"Straight from the Custom Shop

LO driver

Responsive, Light - Med, Classic Overdrive

Very little compression

Master volume / Saturation adjustment / True Bypass"

Sounds like something I would really like. I use my 50 all the time and I think this will be up my alley....plus it's my bday gift to myself.

:)

How the hell can there be a "Custom Shop" in a one man operation? It's ALL one shop, with just one guy.

Saying he has a "custom shop" is taking it a little too far.

• Members
Originally posted by headshot

How the hell can there be a "Custom Shop" in a one man operation? It's ALL one shop, with just one guy.

No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He has models he sells all the time and then pedals he makes a few of in the custom shop...

I have a menu...every day I have a Custom Menu of things I don't always serve.

Simple. :)

• Members

The funny thing is, I chuckle at the Lovepedal cartoon every time it's posted... but I've also never played anything that sounds better than the Balance, COT or Eternity.

Sean's sales tactics may be confounding, but the guy has an impeccable ear for tone. All the RoboPimpin' in the world won't change that.

• Members

Sorry, I just think it's funny. I don't see it as an insult.

I see it as representitive of the elusive nature of our quest for tone. Frame one is the set up, everyone's dream, the ultimate od right there in front of you. Frame two, the impish tease that is life. Frame three, watching that which you desire slip through your fingers. Frame four, your left wondering what happened.
It's like Shakespere.

Sorry, I think I need to get out more.:D

• Members
Originally posted by RitalinCupcake

I see it as representitive of the elusive nature of our quest for tone. Frame one is the set up, everyone's dream, the ultimate od right there in front of you. Frame two, the impish tease that is life. Frame three, watching that which you desire slip through your fingers. Frame four, your left wondering what happened.

It's like Shakespere.

Sorry, I think I need to get out more.
:D

I wasn't posting that about you!!! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by RitalinCupcake

It's like Shakespere.

Sorry, I think I need to get out more.:D
[/QUOT

Well I guess it has come full circle. It was originally posted as an insult. I like your spin on it better. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by headshot

+100

When Sean has like 30+ people waiting 3+ months for a "special offer" for unobtainium he robopimped on a certain gearpage, I think he's pushed the envelope perhaps a bit too far...

Geeks competing for "next big thing hype market" on the internet gets stale (& smelly) really quick! :love::freak:

• Members
Originally posted by TaZMaNiO

he robopimped on a certain gearpage

Sean hasn't posted on TheGearPage in months. Mainly since some classy folks started amusing themselves by derailing threads he put up in the manufactures section.
:rolleyes:

With all of the fans he's got, Sean definately doesn't need to waste time spamming and getting in message-board pissing contests. His friends and customers seem to do a pretty good job of it for him.
;)

As for "custom-shop", that just means it isn't in his current line or is a prototype he's just finished. Seeing as he's the one building them, he can darn well call them whatever he wants.

cheers, FBR... (a satified Lovepedal customer)
:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

Sean hasn't posted on TheGearPage in months. Mainly since some
classy
folks started amusing themselves by derailing threads he put up in the manufactures section.

With all of the fans he's got, Sean definately doesn't need to waste time spamming and getting in message-board pissing contests. His friends and customers seem to do a pretty good job of it for him.

;)

As for "custom-shop", that just means it isn't in his current line or is a prototype he's just finished. Seeing as he's the one building them, he can darn well call them whatever he wants.

Hmm. He PM'd me about a topic I made giving me some advice. So he must still lurk on TGP.

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

Sean hasn't posted on TheGearPage in months. Mainly since some
classy
folks started amusing themselves by derailing threads he put up in the manufactures section.

;)

Glad to see you got in before the Dumble-lization of Lovepedal Ltd...if you're not a rockstar good luck getting anything this side of FleaBay. :rolleyes:

Howie would be proud!

I bought my Eternity of ebay last summer & while it's a nice OD, I haven't found much use for it since my SLO does OD 10K better ;)

I also got a lil China COT50 in a trade that I sold to some yahoo for 3X what it was worth :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by TaZMaNiO

Glad to see you got in before the Dumble-lization of Lovepedal Ltd...if you're not a rockstar good luck getting anything this side of FleaBay.

Howie would be proud!

I bought my Eternity of ebay last summer & while it's a nice OD, I haven't found much use for it since my SLO does OD 10K better
;)

I also got a lil China COT50 in a trade that I sold to some yahoo for 3X what it was worth
:freak:

WOW...an amp that costs $3400.00, sounds better than a $329.00 pedal???????
Holy {censored}ing christ...when did THAT happen. The world is upside down!!!

Hop on over to the amp forum and let them in on this earth shakin' news!!!

Thanks man! :cool:

Archived