question for dd-20 owners

teardrop

• Members

ok i so i demoed a dd-20 at the store for about an hour or so, i took the manual out as well and looked through it a tiny bit, now obviously i realize that one would have to spend a bit more time with this pedal and manual to get the most out of it, but i started to get a decent idea of how things worked...

but a couple of q's..

i noticed in order to use the looper you had to set it as the manual setting and have the setting knob on SOS, correct? now once you recorded a loop and wanted to switch to delay preset#1 it was fine, but once i went to preset2 the loop got cutoff? is there a way to go through all the presets with original loop still running? also is there an easier way to fly through the presets? for example, if im on preset3, and wanted to go back to preset1, do i have to go 4,manual, and then 1 again? or is it possible to go backwards at all?

• Members

ok so if i have a loop going on the manual setting, and then i go to preset1, is there a way to turn off preset1 without losing the loop? i was under the impression that you could switch between all your presets with the loop still running... i guess this puts a new perspective on things :(

Archived