scod, hyperlead or both?

Johannes

• Members

I was just going to order a scod from tonefactor when I saw that my local guitar store had the hyperlead, new and on sale.

Has anyone owned both that could tell me if there is a point buying both or if they could do the same trick. Do they have the same amount of gain and versatility? In that case I would just buy the hyperlead as it's much cheaper. :D

• Members

So i bought the hyperlead and it RAAAAAAWKS :eek:

I ran it trough a rectoverb and it actually sounds better then the built in distorsion, at least at low volume :thu: And it also sounds alot like the mesa distorsion, but i guess that's because the rest of the amp colors it?

Now the question is, should i buy the SCOD? If I do I hope its sounds different from this or I'll end up selling one of them:cry:

• Members

So i bought the hyperlead and it RAAAAAAWKS :eek:

I ran it trough a rectoverb and it actually sounds better then the built in distorsion, at least at low volume :thu: And it also sounds alot like the mesa distorsion, but i guess that's because the rest of the amp colors it?

Now the question is, should i buy the SCOD? If I do I hope its sounds different from this or I'll end up selling one of them:cry:

Archived