It's that time of year again

• Members

it's a double festival, reading and leeds... bands play on different days but the lineup is pretty much the same.

FRIDAY 25TH - READING / SATURDAY 26TH - LEEDS

MAIN STAGE

Franz Ferdinand
Kaiser Chiefs
YEAH YEAH YEAHS
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
FALL OUT BOY
THE SUBWAYS
PANIC! AT THE DISCO
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL
FIGHTSTAR
TOWERS OF LONDON

NME/RADIO 1 STAGE

PRIMAL SCREAM
DIZZEE RASCAL
THE VINES
SECRET MACHINES
MYSTERY JETS
PEACHES
GOGOL BORDELLO
GUILLEMOTS
THE LONG BLONDES
FIELDS
DUELS
comperes/DJs
BETHAN ELFYN & THE VINYL VENDETTAS - READING
PHELIM O

• Members

The band scene is so saturated it {censored}s me off. Who the hell are all these {censored} bands and why are they on my planet? Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser chiefs on the same stage? Oh wow! NOT. God I hate being a guitarist sometimes. All the bands nowadays sound like mobile phone ads and vice versa. Hows about a bit of distortion you telecaster posing {censored}s.

• Members
Originally posted by Lanefair

The band scene is so saturated it {censored}s me off. Who the hell are all these {censored} bands and why are they on my planet? Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser chiefs on the same stage? Oh wow! NOT. God I hate being a guitarist sometimes. All the bands nowadays sound like mobile phone ads and vice versa. Hows about a bit of distortion you telecaster posing {censored}s.

yawn.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Lanefair

bwahahaahaahahahaha! This is the best.post.ever. !!!:D:thu:

Archived