on my way to dave weiners i got in a car accident!!!!

PhallOut

• Members
Originally posted by PhallOut

so wait.. your saying if i wake up and my back starts to hurt tomorrow... i can get a lawyer and place legal action (even if they insurance companies find it my fault) ????
:confused:

I'm saying that the insurance company probably won't even investigate whose fault it is and with the right lawyer and the few witnesses you mentioned you could probably get something. Civil court is a joke, you don't really have to prove anything, just convince the jury that it probably happened your way.

• Members
Originally posted by Mr.Picklebottom

if you want your insurance to go up even more than it already is. the way you made it sound the cop has you made as the faulty party. you do that and your insurance co will rightly assume youre a walking disaster/ liability

well its not up to the cop- its up to the insurance companies. i spoke to hers and mine, gave statements and all. the lady for her insurance company said off the record that her statement and mine completely clash, which she said is not un common, but at the same time she said her statement was recorded (as was mine) and any claims adjuster will notice taking a listen to her statement that she is either obviously drunk or has a bad speech problem.:thu:

ill know in the next day or 2.

Archived