Digitech Studio 5000??

CaveDweller

• Members

does the Digitech Studio 5000 have ALL of the capabilities (Whammy and otherwise) of the DHP33 and DHP55 processors? i like my DHP33 but i'm intrigued by the "chord shift" capabilities of the Studio 5000. the added reverb is nice as well (but certainly not necessary). i DO like the odd "Whammy" effect now and then (and wouldn't want to give it up) but i'd seriously consider upgrading to the 5000 if i could have ALL the DHP33 capabilities AS WELL as the 5-part harmonies and "chord shift" features on the 5000. any thoughts from 5000 users?

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...
  • Members

I know this conversation is really old, so I might not get a reply, but just wondering if the. Studio 50000  had the same number (or preferably more) user definable scales or custom interval harmonies  as the IPS 33 did,  I  can't see any reference to how many it allows you to save in the online manual.  The IPS33 had 16 sets (different intervals for each of the individual 12 semitones of the chromatic scale   (so I'm not talking about whether it was diatonic or not ))  and I think the IPS33b may have had 32, but on the Studio 5000 things seem  a bit unclear.

Does anybody perchance know ?

Archived