Up for grabs ~ Colorsound, Replex, Schumann

TheWarmth

• Members

Alright, in order to afford my recent Memory Lane purchase, I'm going to get rid of a few things:

Colorsound 90's reissue wah (red, near mint)

Hughes & Kettner Replex ~ has velco on the bottom, which I haven't tried to remove yet. Otherwise, nice condition, working beautifully. I hate to give this up, but ...

Schumann Lion ~ not sure if these are well-known around here or not. I'm also not sure you can even purchase these anymore. I got this directly through Main Drag music in Brooklyn. Again, I'm hesitant to get rid of this, moreso than the other two because I think it's fairly rare.

Let me know if you need more info. Feel free to PM me or whatever. My email is firefire90@hotmail.com. Make sure you put "pedal" or something in the subject line so I don't toss it as junk. I'm flexible with pricing. My ebay name is "chicagowarmth" and I have 100% feedback. I'll probably try Craig's List next if no one here is interested.

• Members

Gah ... not sure what I did to make this thread so undesireable. Maybe it's the fact that I'm fairly new. Anyway, figure I might as well indicate what I'm hoping to get out of these pedals:

Colorsound wah ~ $125

Replex ~ $280

Schumann ~ $150 (again, I'm hesitant to get rid of this, as I'm pretty sure they're not easy to come by).

I'm also willing to trade.

• Members

Originally posted by TheWarmth

Gah ... not sure what I did to make this thread so undesireable. Maybe it's the fact that I'm fairly new. Anyway, figure I might as well indicate what I'm hoping to get out of these pedals:

Colorsound wah ~ $125

Replex ~ $280

Schumann ~ $150 (again, I'm hesitant to get rid of this, as I'm pretty sure they're not easy to come by).

I'm also willing to trade.

Maybe it's 'cause you shoulda used the SPAM Thread at the top of page :thu:

Archived