Still have your old Baseball card collections?

skipstar59

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

So my baseball card collection is worthless? I was never really into baseball, but my dad made it a point to have a collection. I think they were mostly from the 80s, but was hoping to be able to sell them for school. Eh, I'm probably too lazy to list them individually on ebay anyways. I doubt I could get anything for them anyways.

You never know. I've got a Roger Clemens from like 90 or 91 that normally wouldn't be worth {censored}, but it has a printing error in his stats so its worth a few hundred bucks. Or it was worth that 8 years ago, wonder what its worth now???

The Bob Clemente card is the best. I've never heard him called that. Is that his rookie card or something?

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

You never know. I've got a Roger Clemens from like 90 or 91 that normally wouldn't be worth {censored}, but it has a printing error in his stats so its worth a few hundred bucks. Or it was worth that 8 years ago, wonder what its worth now???

The Bob Clemente card is the best. I've never heard him called that. Is that his rookie card or something?

No Wilbo, that's not his Rookie card. I think he was a rookie in 54' with Montreal,

and this is his 58' card.

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Nice. I still have all my cards boxed up at my parents house, but I only got started in the late 80's, early 90's so I never had anything as cool as those.

Same here too

I must have all the 88-89 topps cards plus a few earlier ones. What's a Mark McGuire rookie card going for these days?

I think that I have like 10 Ken Griffey Juniors and 10 Sheffield rookie cards.

• Members

Originally posted by jay3265E

Same here too

I must have all the 88-89 topps cards plus a few earlier ones. What's a Mark McGuire rookie card going for these days?

I think that I have like 10 Ken Griffey Juniors and 10 Sheffield rookie cards.

Haha yeah, I've got most of the 89 cards as well. No clue what a McGuire rookie goes for these days. I haven't looked at a Beckett Price Guide in over a decade!

Archived