Bad Monkey still the winner ... beat Zendrive yesterday.

snakum

• Members

"* The Line6 Vetta absolutely SMOKES just about every tube amp made because it sounds and FEELS like a tube amp, and does a very good job of sounding and feeling like a whole lot of different tube amps instead of just one of them."

You should have quit while you were ahead.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I recently picked up a Bad Monkey pedal and formerly owned a TS-9. The Bad Monkey seemed to me to have more range than the TS-9, but sound wise i wouldn't pick one over the other. I like more of an 'effected" distortion like a Big Muff or MXR Dist+. Neither the Bad Monkey or TS-9 could unseat my Hotcake for boosting duties on my board.

• Members

Originally posted by snakum

Very good with a full band. The bass and treble knobs have a huge freq sweep and I've never had a problem dialing in my base tone in any club or outdoor gig. I run two of them into (usually) a pair of Classic 30s, and aside from a delay and a wah I've not needed anything else in years.

It certainly seems that you have put it through a good test. I happen to really like the Boss OD-3 too. So there are mass produced effects that are good, and some are great.

Haven't used a Bad Monkey, but the price seems right and if I get some OD GAS, I will pick one up.

Jack:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by snakum

Very good with a full band. The bass and treble knobs have a huge freq sweep and I've never had a problem dialing in my base tone in any club or outdoor gig. I run two of them into (usually) a pair of Classic 30s, and aside from a delay and a wah I've not needed anything else in years.

you are smoking other than banana peels! i have a

BM, and a zendrive. the BM is an o.k. sounding toy. the zen is a pro tool. THE END!:rolleyes:

Archived