My Resignation

Jaymeister

• Members

September 29, 2006

Dear Members of HCFX

After 4 years and just short of 7000 posts, please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective immediately.

This wasn't an easy decision, because I am extremely grateful for the rewarding moments I've had with HCFX. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a better position with another forum with higher pay and greater benefits.

Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future,

Sincerely,

jaymeister

• Members
Originally posted by Jaymeister

September 29, 2006

Dear Members of HCFX

After 4 years and just short of 7000 posts, please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective immediately.

This wasn't an easy decision, because I am extremely grateful for the rewarding moments I've had with HCFX. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a better position with another forum with higher pay and greater benefits.

Sincerely,

jaymeister

Who's paying more?:confused::rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Jaymeister

September 29, 2006

Dear Members of HCFX

Sincerely,

jaymeister

Didn't you just order a rack unit??Hmmm?? you belong in amp forum anyway:mad:

shalom :thu:

Archived