Beware caiman.com

Idlewilde

• Members

They're the first distributor I look for when I shop on Amazon. Far and away the best service I've ever gotten on there. I just placed an order for a handful of CD's and one DVD, and they all shipped next day and have arrived within the week. I'm only waiting on one more which I would bet money will show up tomorrow.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

They're the first distributor I look for when I shop on Amazon. Far and away the best service I've ever gotten on there. I just placed an order for a handful of CD's and one DVD, and they all shipped next day and have arrived within the week. I'm only waiting on one more which I would bet money will show up tomorrow.

Same here. When I have a choice, I almost always go with Caiman because they have been awesome to me.

• Members

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them in the last 2 years it's been pretty hit and miss for me. Out of a dozen or so orders I had problems with 3. I look elsewhere when I can but if they are the cheapest I usually make the order, they are pretty good about refunding but it's just annoying because it takes them a while to do it.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

I use to feel the same way until they ripped me off off.

• Members

Originally posted by PeelingPaint98

I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them in the last 2 years it's been pretty hit and miss for me. Out of a dozen or so orders I had problems with 3. I look elsewhere when I can but if they are the cheapest I usually make the order, they are pretty good about refunding but it's just annoying because it takes them a while to do it.

+1 to that.

I think they are not too good at updating their inventory listings, So if you order something that they have in stock, it's all good.

But if you order something they don't have in stock (and sometimes in Amazon it says "in stock"), all hell breaks loose.

• Members

They kept saying my orders were on the way until the amazon 60 day grace period was up. Then they sent me this reply.

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately the 60 day grace period is up and we cannot provide a replacement for Ignite The Seven Cannons [Audio CD] Felt & The Strange Idols Pattern and Other Short Stories [Audio CD] Felt or a refund at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,

Claire
Customer Service

• Members

Originally posted by Daeveed

+1 to that.

I think they are not too good at updating their inventory listings, So if you order something that they have in stock, it's all good.

But if you order something they don't have in stock (and sometimes in Amazon it says "in stock"), all hell breaks loose.

That's exactly what happened to me. Now I'm paying for it.

Archived