Rocktron or T.c. Electronic?

Sandman31774

• Members

T.C. Electronic buries the Rocktron in terms of tone and preformance. You might also consider the T.C Electronic G-system. It can double as both a floor unit or a rack mount unit. I feel that T.C. Electronic has the best sounding effects on the planet period.

• Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

Rocktron Replifex...Essentially the same as the Xpression, just made in the USA. Older versions, but built like tanks. They will allow for midi switching of amp channles, wheras the xpression doesn't have that feature.

+1

Not always easy to find because they haven't made them for about 10 years but one of Rocktron's best.

• Members

don't have the money for the g system .....i've heard good and bad things about tc electronic and rocktron...just looking for the less of the 2 evils as far as quality goes...heard both have quality issues.....tc seems to have the most votes for sound everywhere i've looked...that's subjective though.....i don't have a decent music store to check this kind of stuff out so that's why i'm into asking everyone's opinion..and i value them greatly!!!!!!

• Members

I own a Replifex and a G-Force, I wouldn't even bother with the G-Major...if I had a dime for everytime I heard guys complaining about it I could buy a couple Eventide's.

:D :D :D

The old Rocktron stuff to me sounds more warmer and analog, not to mention there damn near indestructible. I really like the G-Force tho!

:thu:

Archived