GT8 Programming Help Please!!!

Themetallikid

• Members

I need help programming my GT8, if someone would be so kind as to email me as I can't check the forums often today at work, I would appreciate it.

I specifically need help setting up the assigns. I can set up patches fine, but can't setup the expression pedal and ctl pedal to do what I want. I had a GT3, and the menu's are just different enough that I can't figure it out.

I also did something last night I dont know how to undo. I had all my patches exp pedal switch set to turn on the wah. Well I changed something somewhere and it now turns on the wah, but still acts like a volume pedal when the wah is active. I couldnt figure out how to change it back.

My band has a big show this saturday and I'd like to be able to have this thing set up.

my email is jallwardt@aiacorporation.com

Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by Themetallikid

I've been there, its a slow forum, and the threads havent helped me so far...so I thought I'd try here...

Oh...I only use the site for patch downloads and the occasional thread browse. I didn't realize the forums were that slow. Maybe Roland has user forums for technical issues. I wish I could help more but I am a very new user.

Are you sure you are hitting the 'write' button when saving patch settings?

Archived