GT8 Help please...

Themetallikid

• Members

the CTL is controlling my "SOLO" boost. It turns on the OD/Boost, Delay, raises the Master Level, and raises the NS threshold a bit. The LED's for each effect work correctly when I push the CTL, but the LED for the CTL itself, works correctly only for the first push, then after that its backwards.

So lets say I save the patch with the CTL LED Off, cause I dont want my Lead Boost saved as on. When I push the CTL pedal, my lead settings come on, as well as the CTL Pedal LED. Solo is over, I step on CTL again. Lead settings turn off, but CTL LED stays on. NExt time I step on CTL for a lead boost...the EFFECT LED's turn on correctly, but the CTL LED now turns off. When I hit it again to turn the SOLO stuff off, the EFFECT LED's turn off correctly, but the CTL LED is now on.

Does that make sense? If it makes a difference, my EXP SW LED does the same thing for switcing on the WAH effect if I use it multiple times in a song. First time the EXP Switch LED is correct in matching when its turned on, after that, its backwards. Only way for me to know if the WAH is on is if I look at the Wah button and see if its on...

any help?

Archived