Skreddy Mayo or Monsterpiece Two Headed Monster?

• Members

Well, isn't the two headed monster the one that's a ge and si fuzz face in one pedal? That might be the best bang for your buck, but it depends on what you want since the mayo's a big muff. What exactly do you want to do with it? If you're going more for a Hendrix sound, the mayo's probably not for you. If you're going more for a Smashing Pumpkins tone, the 2 headed monster may not be the right choice. I notice you already have a lbm, so for diviserities sake, you might want to go with the fuzz face option, though I'm assuming you've already owned one, even though I've never used that particular fuzz face myself. All that being said, I voted for the mayo, especially if you can stand the wait. There's some times where I think I should get a si fuzz face, but I'm a big muff guy at heart.

• Members

aaaaaaaand i'll say it again. What kind of sounds are you after? Like mentioned before, if you want a Smashing Pumpkins type of sound, get the Mayo. If you want a Hendrix type of sound, get the Monster. I'm going to go ahead and vote for skreddy because well, I freakin love skreddy's and my Mayo.

• Members
Originally posted by 6StrngStrangler

Thanks Capn!!! Your not such a buzz kill after all!
:D

Hey now, {censored} you. :mad:

And yes I am. :D

No problem really. I'm in that kind of realm sound wise. Check out my myspace profile (http://www.myspace.com/capnbringdown). The first one uses the mayo. The next two are an icbm (op amp big muff clone). I think the final one is me using the boost on my bee baa. You don't have to listen to that one, but maybe check out the first two or 1 and 3. That might induce gas for the icbm, too. I have a real muff problem. Been thinking baout picking up a da moaf lately. Or the DAM ram's head. Or find a green muff for cheap. That should open up your muff options. Besides, that wait is a killer. :):D

Archived