Thanks Roland...

allmonochrome

• Members

So i have a boss DD-20 that has been having noise issues. basically, when i plug it into my amp (or my other amp...or my stereo system..i tried everything) it is really noisy, like a high pitched squeal and some background white noise as well. i tried plugging it in with every cable that i have and i tried it with two different adaptors and batteries. after trying everything possible, i decided to send it to Roland to see what they thought. they sent it back and i got it today with a nice little paper that says that there isn't a noise issue and that it is up to par with factory specs. i love my DD-20, but i dont love the noise :(

• Members

Did you talk to anyone there?

Last year I had some minor issues with a GR-33 and VG-88. I spoke a few times with one person in their customer service department. I can't recall whether his name was Scott. Anyway, I sent them the units and got them back updated to the most recent specifications, free of charge. I was impressed by their customer service.

I'm sorry it did not work for you, though.

• Members

Originally posted by SteveRII

turn that tone knob down

doesn't make a difference :(

i'm calling Roland tomorrow. i'm kinda pissed because they took my email address and phone number, but didnt bother to call me about it when they got it or anything. they just sent it back and let the note that they put in the box speak for itself.

Archived