Forumite music?

olejrod

• Members

Here's a link to some music i made. since the search function is down, here's a little thread we can use to put our music up in.

here's some of mine!..www.myspace.com/calamaribooking

anyone else? colorsound, i think you might like some of the stuff we do, considering some of your project's influences!

c'mon, i need some jams to listen to. it's late...

• Members
Originally posted by Sri

Here's a link to some music i made. since the search function is down, here's a little thread we can use to put our music up in.

here's some of mine!..
www.myspace.com/calamaribooking

anyone else? colorsound, i think you might like some of the stuff we do, considering some of your project's influences!

c'mon, i need some jams to listen to. it's late...

what pedals are you using? dd20? what reverb?!

• Members

let's see....pedalwise i use...

danelectro reel echo (the large studio grade one)
blue ten series ibanez dd-10 delay
stock boss dd-3 (for the long delays)
arion stereo delay
EHX usa small stone phase
line 6 mm4 modulation modeller (fast pan phase, slow pan phase, tri-chorus and soft trem)
ehx usa big muff
dod vibrothang (project with this soon..don't laugh, these things kick ass if you get one that isn't noisy and/or swap some components out)
Custom built zxex super hard on
Custom built fulltone 69
70s chrome morley volume pedal

as far as verb goes, the tracks on there don't really have much except for the reverb on my rivera tbr-1m, there's some plugin verb on a few tracks. thanks for listening man!
jared/sri

• Members

mooohaha. my buddy who does all my ampand pedal repair is building me a pretty cool pedal.

on the left side, it'll be a modded phase 45 with an external mix/trim control, ultra bright led, true bypass..
on the right side, vibrothang with true bypass, bright led, new jacks and components, etc. all in a nice new enclosure with one of my retarded paint jobs. :)

at the moment, i use it as sort or a tremelo with phase shifting, however, it does some neat effects with distortion if you move the phase control while playing. sorta like an osciallation. it's certainly a sleeper pedal and a great candidate for modding/rehousing!

• Members
Originally posted by Sri

mooohaha. my buddy who does all my ampand pedal repair is building me a pretty cool pedal.

on the left side, it'll be a modded phase 45 with an external mix/trim control, ultra bright led, true bypass..

on the right side, vibrothang with true bypass, bright led, new jacks and components, etc. all in a nice new enclosure with one of my retarded paint jobs.
:)

at the moment, i use it as sort or a tremelo with phase shifting, however, it does some neat effects with distortion if you move the phase control while playing. sorta like an osciallation. it's certainly a sleeper pedal and a great candidate for modding/rehousing!

oooh...
that'll be nice!did you see the thread with the 2-fer pedals on ebay?
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1430652

i wouldn't mind doing a rehouse on mine. so far i've only had problems with the power jack, which i had to resolder. no switch problem but it's a DOD so it's only a matter of time...
otherwise i haven't found a pedal that does what it does, which is why i've put it to good use for the past 2+ years.

• Members

yeah man, those look pretty cool. i'll certainly have some pics up when we get everything wired up and housed. it actually takes longer for the paint to dry on the pedals than for him to actually get it all together.

i'll have some pics of my two new clones sometime when i get off work.

• Members

I have a bunch. I'll list them from serious-not serious.

http://www.myspace.com/leavenworth

If you're into more traditional style hardcore, here's Leavenworth. People have said that we're progressing traditional hardcore. I just play drums.

http://www.myspace.com/thepremier [rip]

This is my pop punk/rock/whatever band. We just recently broke up. Eh. I'd suggest "Scenes From When I Was in Love" and "Jazz Weather". I play more of rhythm guitar and sing. I have the goofy voice that sings more of the leads than the other goofy voice. The less goofy voice that sings the most lead is the bassist. I always tried to add some progressive elements into the music, but no one really seemed to give a {censored}.

http://www.myspace.com/nutbox [rip]

An old band of mine. We don't play very often anymore. It's punk/pop punk with a horn. There are a couple random ska parts and thrash songs.

http://www.myspace.com/inanepa [rip]

My first band. A cheesy metalcore band from right before when AsI Lay Dying and {censored} got popular. I played drums. 9th grade FTW.

http://www.myspace.com/ceriusrocks [joke]

Joke Numetal band. It's Leavenworth. Our couldn't make it to a bunch of practices beczause of coaching waterpolo and we decided to start a fake numetal band. We wrote an entire EP, but we never finished it. It still needs vocals.

Well, that's basically it. I'm working on a new project with members of The Premier and some other guys. It's looking to be slightly less poppy, which I'm excited about.

• Members

Originally posted by The*Ataris

New band:

Not sure we totally sound like that anymore. Just some demos to get some shows going. We're recording an EP this month...

By the way, totally impressed guys, strong work.

I hope you didn't change too much, the MP3s on there were jammin'.

I'm really starting to get into dancy stuff. I still need to figure out how to write it, though. Ha.

• Members

Originally posted by i51423

I hope you didn't change too much, the MP3s on there were jammin'.

I'm really starting to get into dancy stuff. I still need to figure out how to write it, though. Ha.

Haha--thanks. Let's just say, those songs are all of our extremes and we're now trying to blend it together into a cohesive idea. We still have a horrible case of multiple personality disorder though...

I recorded those demos after, like, two practices. I bought some more equipment, so hopefully the EP turns out a ton better.

• Members

Originally posted by The*Ataris

Haha--thanks. Let's just say, those songs are all of our extremes and we're now trying to blend it together into a cohesive idea. We still have a horrible case of multiple personality disorder though...

I recorded those demos after, like, two practices. I bought some more equipment, so hopefully the EP turns out a ton better.

Every song I write sounds pretty differrent from the last. I'm in the same boat. I actually like that though. That recording doesn't sound half bad.

Archived