Setting for subtle Leslie with DigiTech Turbo Flanger?

snakum

• Members

Anyone have a setting for a more subtle Leslie organ sound using a DigiTech Turbo Flanger? I can get a good rotating speaker warble a la SRV using voice position 3, Speed at 3:00, Dept at noon, and Regen at noon. But I can find a way to make it more subtle. I can't run it thru the FX loop cuz it messes with the tone too badly.

Anyone here familiar with the DigiTech flanger?

• Members

Hey,

I have the same flanger and I'm guessing when they invented this pedal that they had one thing in mind, be different. This stomp though very flavorful has a thck tone to it.

Heres what I would try. Try running the pedal in a loop or maybe thin it up with an eq pedal if you have one. It's a real nice flanger but I was unable to get a Unchained flange from it, so I hooked up my uf100 and man that sounds sweet for a cheapy.

• Members

That's the second tone I'm shooting for ... Van Halen. I only need the flanger for two songs: Cold Shot and Ain't Talk'n 'Bout Doug ("My Doug is rotton to the coooooore!").

{censored} me ... I like DigiTech pedals. I like my DigiDelay and I LOVE my Bad Monkuses (I have three now :D ). But this thing should be called the Turd-O-Flange. :(

Anyone wanna trade a DigiTech Turbo Flange for a poke in the eye with a sharp stick? :freak:

Archived