bought a Deluxe Memory Man

Elliott Damage

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

so i've been playing with the DMM and the DD-20.

the DD-20 can cop alot of great sounds, the DMM has it's own mojo. They will make a good team.

don't count out my RPS-10 either
;)
sweet delay and oscillation and a nasty lo-fi reverse.

looking good.

I sold my DL4 after i got the DMM and now i just have the DMM and DD-20 and i love it. They are a very good team!!!:thu::love::thu:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Armoredfist316

I sold my DL4 after i got the DMM and now i just have the DMM and DD-20 and i love it. They are a very good team!!!
:thu::love::thu:

i agree....all sorts of lush sounds!

the DD-20 is great on it's own but the DMM just covers all the DD-20's weak spots. They were meant for each other haha.

• Members

my girlfriend has her digital camera here but she just got a new computer and hasn't put the software on it.

i was like, "i'll show that bastard!! what? you haven't installed the software? is it here? it's at your house?......dammit!!!"

:D
:D

sure, sure :rolleyes:

• Members

i might want one. yay or nay?

i want nintendo sounds basically.

it does nintendo sounds verrrry well...its a great pedal...probably would've kept it if I didn't have to worry about bumping the knobs whilst playing. :(

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

it does nintendo sounds verrrry well...its a great pedal...probably would've kept it if I didn't have to worry about bumping the knobs whilst playing.
:(

i kind of want one...maybe my next pedal. I also want a ringtone.

i have a good idea where my rig is heading but i can't say the same for my music....

i like ambient soundscape stuff, glitchy stuff, mathy stuff and some 'normal' stuff.... I have too many interests.

• Members

i kind of want one...maybe my next pedal. I also want a ringtone.

i have a good idea where my rig is heading but i can't say the same for my music....

i like ambient soundscape stuff, glitchy stuff, mathy stuff and some 'normal' stuff.... I have too many interests.

do you have anything you are parting with? say something I may be interested in? :)

Archived