Chris Cornell

Filter428

• Members

The last Audioslave album wasn't that great, and the new looks promising, but not as good as the first. Soundgarden were absolutely amazing, and CC's last solo album was genius, so yes, I'm really excited about the new CD.

Chris Cornell doing anything without Morello = :love:.

• Members
Originally posted by ScreamCage

The last Audioslave album wasn't that great, and the new looks promising, but not as good as the first. Soundgarden were absolutely amazing, and CC's last solo album was genius, so yes, I'm really excited about the new CD.

Chris Cornell doing anything without Morello =
:love:

last audioslave album? you mean Revelations? Thats a kickass album. Much better than Out of Exile. Revelations is solid from start to finish imo. The first one seemed to lose me a bit on the latter tracks, but still a good album.

• Members

Originally posted by wacopacco

last audioslave album? you mean Revelations? Thats a kickass album. Much better than Out of Exile. Revelations is solid from start to finish imo. The first one seemed to lose me a bit on the latter tracks, but still a good album.

I meant OofE when I said the last one. I was talking about Revelations when I said new. I've only heard the Original Flame (I haven't found it here yet). How is it?

I enjoyed the last half of the S/T album better than the first. Shadow On the Sun (which was absolutely amazing) and on, that album kicks some serious ass (more than the first half, rather). You kind of get lost on Bring Em Back Alive and Light My Way, but Getaway Car brings it together. Awsome album.

• Members

Chris Cornell doing anything without Morello =
:love:

I have to second that, though Cornell is in my top 10 best singers as is Morello in my top 10 guitarists, they just don't "blend" if you will. Bring back Soundgarden and RATM daMMIT :mad:

• Members

I meant OofE when I said the last one. I was talking about Revelations when I said new. I've only heard the Original Flame (I haven't found it here yet). How is it?

I enjoyed the last half of the S/T album better than the first. Shadow On the Sun (which was absolutely amazing) and on, that album kicks some serious ass (more than the first half, rather). You kind of get lost on Bring Em Back Alive and Light My Way, but Getaway Car brings it together. Awsome album.

The first album is one of all time favorites. Getaway Car I Am the Highway, Shadow on the Sun.. incredible. My favorite song I've ever heard from Cornell is Last Remaining Light. I love that whole thing and his awesome vocals really do it for me.

The only song I really like on Out Of Exile is Doesn't Remind Me. The other songs are good, but don't stand out in my mind.

I haven't listened to Revelations much, but it's a really solid album.

Cornell is in my top 3 favorite singers.

Archived