Voice Recording Software for Mac

NewBAM

• Members

First of all, I was extremely disappointed to return here after about a month of absense, and about two months of just reading threads, to find that i can no longer access my original user name. which is bad because i had some rather important information saved in my PM box. thats life i guess. it happens. just add 500 posts to my viewable post count.

anywho, i need to record my voice for a project. I was wondering if any of yo could reccommend some recording software that will allow me to do so. Preferably free. I'm not looking for quality, just something to record my voice with so i can post a presentation. good to be back. cheers.

• Members

What computer do you have?

For me, when I just want a note to remind myself of something I've written, I use the inbuilt mic on my powerbook and record straight into Garageband. It's actually rerally useful as long as sound quality isn't an issue. And for a demo, it's atcually surprisingly good quality.

• Members

sure, you can save as an mp3 in garageband...the program is more than likely sitting on your computer. your computer also probably has an internal microphone. its a mac, its pretty easy to figure out, just play with it for a bit and you'll get it.

good luck :thu:

Archived