CC2 on Atlanta Craigslist for $385

loofery

• Members
Originally posted by surfcat

Man that's tempting. I have all the pedals in the cc2-London Fuzz, Voodoo Lab Proctavia, Dunlop Univibe-is it worth the upgrade? I know the vibe is probably better.

Well the last one sold on Ebay for over $700 so I'd say $385 would be worth picking up. :thu:

The vibe is outstanding...pretty tough to beat, and the fuzz cards can be swapped out, and if you're not happy with one of the options Dave has fuzz wise you're tough to please. The octave is solid but you probably won't notice a huge difference between it and the Proctavia.

• Members
Originally posted by Bruno

The guy does not have the box and paperwork though
:(

Big deal..paperwork is just a photocopy and the box is nothing special -- certainly not 300 dollars worth. My father took all the foxrox stickers off my box when he picked it up at the post office for me.:(

• Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

Big deal..paperwork is just a photocopy and the box is nothing special -- certainly not 300 dollars worth. My father took all the foxrox stickers off my box when he picked it up at the post office for me.
:(

Buy it then big shooter :thu:

Collectors are strange.................that is why I did not buy it. It is not worth it for me to buy it and then make $50 bucks

Archived