Feel like treating myself

daniel2001

• Members

Gonna go pick up a phaser for myself tomorrow, Christmas has been stressful (read: family), I got the money, so why the {censored} not?

Anyways, I'm after either a H.B.E one (can't spell it), a Subdecay Quasar or a Red Witch Phaser.

Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions?

Price is up to about

• Members

I should also add that its not necessarily a phaser that I'm after, something vibey or phasey.

If I go for a MXR Phase 90 (thinking EVH model or Script), then I'll look at Chorus Pedals and Pedaltrain's as well.

If I find something that sounds better than should be possible, then the budget may be even higher.

If it weren't for the overpriced-ness, the Fulltone Deja Vibe would be on my list, although if I can find one, I will see if I can get a good deal on it.

• Members
Originally posted by daniel2001

I went and got a Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser.

I got it for the same price as the standard Moon phaser.

It sounds awesome.

glad you're happy :)

did you get it from vintage and rare? that's where i got mine. it does the vibe thing pretty well

• Members
Originally posted by jimmyc84

glad you're happy
:)

did you get it from vintage and rare? that's where i got mine. it does the vibe thing pretty well

Yep, Vintage and Rare's a great shop.

I bought my Frantone Peachfuzzz, Skreddy Screwdriver and now the Red Witch in there. If I were in the market for a vintage guitar, I would head straight there.

Archived