OT: 1984 Volvo Wagon appreciation thread!

Midrange

• Members

S7000001.jpg

Oh yes. Feel the love. I just cleaned it today. I spilled a Mtn. Dew in the back about a month ago. It was moldy and smelly so I got a little baked, and cleaned the whole car out. I don't reccomend doing that in 30 degree weather, but my pos is happy now!

• Members

I do like the "Brick on wheels" style of it. But this car angers me. Power steering went out, E-brake don't work, driver's door handle is broken, no heater, and when I use my blinkers, the car shuts off.:mad: It's got 240,000 miles on it and I'm taking it on a 2500 mile road trip in a couple months. Hopefully I'll have some things repaired by then.:thu:

• Members

Mine is a 1988 station wagon. I love that car, lots of room for equipment and you can fold the seat down and sleep in it. Thats what me and a friend do when we visit Sweden Rock Festival. Are electronic motor heaters (not sure if that is the correct term) common in the USA?

• Members

Mine is a 1988 station wagon. I love that car, lots of room for equipment and you can fold the seat down and sleep in it. Thats what me and a friend do when we visit Sweden Rock Festival. Are electronic motor heaters (not sure if that is the correct term) common in the USA?

you mean a heater FOR the engine? i was always trying to keep the engine COOL! i drove mine in the arizona desert. Volvos were not made for 50 degrees celcius.

• Members

nice.

don't like the color though; they're stylish in white.

i had a '76 2-door back in the day.

the de-boxification of Volvos is a sad turn in automotive history.
:(

I think they look like {censored} in white, personally.

If you got one in black, that would be pimp :cool:

Archived