A stupid yet good idea: pedal protector

mmmiddle

• Members

So I recently got a Dano Fab Distortion (not the Fab Tone, the cheapie) for {censored}s and giggles and it's actually quite the useable pedal IMO. Seems like it would break if you dropped it though. I was thinking I could get a new enclosure for the circuitry when I realized wouldn't it be cool if there was a product that was basically a case for your pedal with an external manual footswitch? You put the pedal inside, the pedal footswitch lines up with the external footswitch, and you close the top. The other plus to this type of product, I'll call it a "pedal protector" for now, is that you can be sure that if your pedal is in there, the knob settings won't accidentally get tweaked.

I could be rich! :idea:

• Members

That's one of those ideas that are totally stupid and useless but if you're a great marketer you can convince everyone that they NEED this and make a killing.

In other words...make it really expensive, come up with lots of fancy names for basic {censored}, and post it over at TGP. :thu:

• Members
In other words...make it really expensive, come up with lots of fancy names for basic {censored}, and post it over at TGP.
:thu:

You forgot the customizing options. Throw some metal flake on a few, make a few with burst finishes, and then change the led color every couple months to make each run "rare."

Archived