OT: A Mr Bungle Tribute Band? Surely not!!

magichours

• Members

Surely YES!

*ahem* sorry.....Myself and a few friends have recently started a Mr Bungle tribute band, so far we've managed to play some decent shows around london and have recorded 5 songs. I'd be interested to see what you guys make of us! It's all very funky and silly.

We basically started it out of a love of the band, and the fact the material is soooooo much fun to play live :thu: I'm just treating it as a cool side-project while I get a new band together.

Link at the bottom of my sig, hope you like!

• Members

As a big Mr. Bungle (first record) fan, I have to say: I wish I lived in Upminster, UK!

Cheers dude, I have to say it's close for me between the first album and California!

We're currently trying to learn Egg to a standard where we can play it live, it's tough trying to work out exactly what they're doing though, it's all pretty mental :freak:

• Members

I'm a huge Bungle fan and I am definitely impressed with the music! Great job. The singing unfortunately hurts it a bit for me. It's good vocally, but too clean or loungey for Patton. I really don't expect anyone to pull off a decent Patton vocal anyway because he is on a level above almosty any male singer out there. Good stuff overall though. I sent you a friend request (The Hams).

Archived