New Anderson arrived

TheAtomicJeff

• Members

You want to know what I love about Charley's Guitar Shop. After having done business there, you walk in and you feel like "Norm" on Cheers. They all look up and greet you by name and are interested in what is happening in your life. You hang out and listen to stories by the staff and regulars.

I would rather do business there anyday over Guitar Center or any other shop for that matter. I have to go by there at least once every couple of weeks just to check out what gear they may have and or to chew the fat. Good jams can be heard and had there as well.

:thu:

• Members
You want to know what I love about Charley's Guitar Shop. After having done business there, you walk in and you feel like "Norm" on Cheers. They all look up and greet you by name and are interested in what is happening in your life. You hang out and listen to stories by the staff and regulars.

I would rather do business there anyday over Guitar Center or any other shop for that matter. I have to go by there at least once every couple of weeks just to check out what gear they may have and or to chew the fat. Good jams can be heard and had there as well.

:thu:

You ever been over to Competition Music?
Same thing.. buy one item ever and you will get a high five when walking in.
Good thing though, all used gear. Occasionally a few really nice pieces will filter through.

Have not been to Charleys in a few years.

Beaut of a guitar, Jeff!

• Members

Good thing though, all used gear. Occasionally a few really nice pieces will filter through.

Beaut of a guitar, Jeff!

Thanks Jason! Where is Competition Music? :confused:

• Members

Beaut of a guitar, Jeff!

+1 for Competition...Scott is the best.

Archived