Planet Waves Foot Pedal Tuner as a line splitter?

kevorkazito

• Members

I was thinking about getting the Planet Waves Foot Pedal and using 'both' outputs on it. Does anyone know if the can be used as outputs at the same time or are they mutally exclusive signals (i.e. one or the other)??

Tia

I want to split them to use with a boss harmonist so I can get a dry signal in there.

• Members

I was thinking about getting the Planet Waves Foot Pedal and using 'both' outputs on it. Does anyone know if the can be used as outputs at the same time or are they mutally exclusive signals (i.e. one or the other)??

Tia

I want to split them to use with a boss harmonist so I can get a dry signal in there.

As far as I know, it can be used that way. I could be wrong though. And your avatar rules.

• Members

As far as I know, it can be used that way. I could be wrong though. And your avatar rules.

Ya, my gut tells me it should work. But if it's not intended for it the impedence is going to be all jacked.

I hope it does. The site doesn't give any of that info. I would get the Framptone splitter but that's a little mental for my application.

Kudos to your avatar too!

• Members

Thanks pals! I appreciate the feedback. It's a done deal.

Hey MattCrane, which boss pedal are U splitting with? I was going to get the superchorus and just kill the rate and depth so I could get the split. I have the LS-2 but it won't do the split, just selects between different loops with the option of adjusting the levels.

Archived