[Help!] DD-20 power HUM problem

searoad

• Members

i thought this must be asked for many times but the search function doesnt work right. so i still cant get the answer. sorry for ask it again.

i bought my DD20 yesterday it sounded absolutely great. but today i put it into my pedal chain powered by my diy powersupply and found the noticeable hum noise form it. im sure my PS works well and even i play DD20 isolatedly it got noize too which i didnt notice yesterday.:cry:

i read the reviews and found some people had the same problem. maybe it happens occasionally? another thing is mine came out 2003. maybe i should take it back and change a newer one?

• Members
i thought this must be asked for many times but the search function doesnt work right. so i still cant get the answer. sorry for ask it again.

i bought my DD20 yesterday it sounded absolutely great. but today i put it into my pedal chain powered by my diy powersupply and found the noticeable hum noise form it. im sure my PS works well and even i play DD20 isolatedly it got noize too which i didnt notice yesterday.
:cry:
i read the reviews and found some people had the same problem. maybe it happens occasionally? another thing is mine came out 2003. maybe i should take it back and change a newer one?

i've had 2 dd-20's and both were too noisy for me to keep. the delays are great, but they didn't justify the noise. most people have said that theirs are dead-quiet, so i probably just have bad luck :cry:

Archived