That's what I get

theweight

• Members

I bought a V1 Crunchbox last week and it rules. But I wish I had those internal trim pots to adjust the amount of gain and volume it has on tap. Seems like I'm keeping both settings at about 9 oclock. I have to keep the tone close to dimed though. It's a bit dark, and just a little thick. Still, I really like it, just wish I could tweak it a little. Maybe I'll sell it and buy the V2.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I really like the fact that it has tons of volume, but I want it to at least come close to the level of my clean tone when I switch back and forth. This isn't a pedal I'll be leaving on constantly, so I need similar levels. If I were using it as a boost I could see why I'd need it, but I'm not so I don't.

• Members

I bought a V1 Crunchbox last week and it rules. But I wish I had those internal trim pots to adjust the amount of gain and volume it has on tap...

The only internal trimpot in V2 is Presence, so don't feel like you're missing too much.

• Members

The only internal trimpot in V2 is Presence, so don't feel like you're missing too much.

Ah. That makes me feel a little better, although I could use a little presence. I'll probably just keep this one and run a Fish & Chips after it to spice it up a bit.

Archived