Does Ishibashi still ship to america?

• Members

Holy {censored}, they really don't ship to america anymore? This {censored}ing blows. I've ordered so much through them. :freak:

Maybe it's just fender stuff they don't ship? Or is it everything? Everything I've ever gotten through them was either Killer, or ESP.

• Members

Wasn't it because Jap Fenders were made to a higher standard than MIA's and were selling for much cheaper?

Why compete when you own the whole lot anyway.
:freak::bor:

I think the American ones have better electronics, but overall build quality for MIJ stuff is very high and on par with most US made stuff. Every MIJ Fender I have played has been a very quality guitar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I just ordered a brand new jaguar from ishibashi last month. It arrived withing 4 days. They were super easy to deal with through e-mail. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be shipping to america, but they are. Here's the guitar.

P2231307.jpg?t=1174606438

Damn...what a cool looking guitar...my favourite colour too.:thu:

How's the hardware and sound and feel?

And how much?:idea:

• Members
I just ordered a brand new jaguar from ishibashi last month. It arrived withing 4 days. They were super easy to deal with through e-mail. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be shipping to america, but they are. Here's the guitar.

P2231307.jpg?t=1174606438

Is that a MIJ Fender?

• Members
Damn...what a cool looking guitar...my favourite colour too.
:thu:

How's the hardware and sound and feel?

And how much?
:idea:

thanks. The hardware all seems to be good, pickups are kind of crummy so I ordered some vintage vibe jaguar sized P90's. It feels great, right on par with the american series. The frets are smaller though, and I switched out the bridge with a Warmoth modified mustang bridge. After all is said and done it will end up having cost me right about as much as on of the american made jags, but I really wanted the matching headstock, and block inlays.

Archived