WTF? What did #16 ever do to get banned?

Fast Frets

• Members

The good news is that a one week ban will be barely noticed since this forum doesn't work most of the time.

First five minutes of logging on today and it's dropped it's gut four times already.
:mad::rolleyes:

Hey guys...you don't need extra bandwidth when you turn something into an advertising forum for 15 year olds.
:idea::wave::bor:

I had a feeling we were heading for trouble when I saw ads for the forums in Guitar Player magazine. The biggest insult I've heard today was avacado saying, "we're discussing in a meeting possibly upgrading the hardware."

Wow. Ya think guys. I would love to meet the masterminds pulling the strings at HC right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have the HC forums always had issues? About 3 or so years ago, I tried several times to check out these forums but kept getting time-outs and whatnot so I gave up. Tried it again last fall and ended up joining....

(looks like last summer i mean)

• Members
I had a feeling we were heading for trouble when I saw ads for the forums in Guitar Player magazine. The biggest insult I've heard today was avacado saying, "we're discussing in a meeting possibly upgrading the hardware."

Wow. Ya think guys. I would love to meet the masterminds pulling the strings at HC right now.

bald-monkey.gif

• Members
Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before, we're hypocrites and
:blah:

I've tried to be diplomatic and explain why I moderate things, but some people will just continue to
all day about it. So that's fine, I'll be the big, bad admin that everyone can hate. So much for trying to come in here and talk with other musicians about what these forums were created for.
:rolleyes:

Look at the bigger picture Arracado. When people start bitching and moaning about performance, it's because it's getting in the way of day-to-day discussions about pedals and guitars...

• Members

Have the HC forums always had issues? About 3 or so years ago, I tried several times to check out these forums but kept getting time-outs and whatnot so I gave up. Tried it again last fall and ended up joining....

(looks like last summer i mean)

Every forum has issues...but the last few months have been REALLY bad. I'm really patient when it comes to stuff like this, and I have plenty of places to post and waste my time so its not like I'm at a loss without the forums being up, but its really starting to get old now.

• Members

He likened the HC IT team to retards and called them out for doing a bad job over the past 6 months.

So this is a hierarchal system. Funny, if #16 were their boss, they'd get their act straight. But since he's a forum member and only a mere poster here, he gets banned. How ironic.

How about the IT team and the HC people actually listen to people when they have complaints about how this place runs instead of banning them? I mean, it only sounds logical that people who provide a service to others try and meet their needs.

Are you listening?

Seriously, #16 wasn't a bad guy, and was quite funny at times. This just sounds like an injustice and something done out of a blind rage.

• Members
So this is a hierarchal system. Funny, if #16 were their boss, they'd get their act straight. But since he's a forum member and only a mere poster here, he gets banned. How ironic.

How about the IT team and the HC people actually listen to people when they have complaints about how this place runs instead of banning them? I mean, it only sounds logical that people who provide a service to others try and meet their needs.

Are you listening?

Seriously, #16 wasn't a bad guy, and was quite funny at times. This just sounds like an injustice and something done out of a blind rage.

It takes two...

I was not blameless.

Thanks though...Cheque is in the mail.

:love: :love:

• Members
:wave:

Welcome back my friend! :wave:

I think the HCFX culture may have caught arracdao off guard. Things are a bit different in this forum and that's why we're here!

Wow--you guys exceeded my expectations. I started the thread and went back to work and when I return there are five pages!

I love this place :love:

:D:thu::wave:

• Members
Every forum has issues...but the last few months have been REALLY bad. I'm really patient when it comes to stuff like this, and I have plenty of places to post and waste my time so its not like I'm at a loss without the forums being up, but its really starting to get old now.

maybe it is my fault since i've only been here for the last few months :cry:

yeah plenty of places to waste time in the world wide web... :idea:

• Members
Welcome back my friend!

I think the HCFX culture may have caught arracdao off guard. Things are a bit different in this forum and that's why we're here!

Wow--you guys exceeded my expectations. I started the thread and went back to work and when I return there are five pages!

I love this place
:love:

:D:thu::wave:

Cudos to Mr. A. for being ghey enough to hang in this cess pit we call homo.

:D:wave:

Archived