Compare... DS-2 Vs. Jeckyl & Hyde (Hyde side)

88mm

• Members

So what about it? I have a DS-2 and like it enough. It stack decent with my Muff and Fuzz Faces. But how about the J&H? Extra TS side but how does the Hyde side stack with fuzz pedals and how does it sound by itself?

I want the hyde side for Heavy rythym stuff (not metal).

Thanks.

• Members

So what about it? I have a DS-2 and like it enough. It stack decent with my Muff and Fuzz Faces. But how about the J&H? Extra TS side but how does the Hyde side stack with fuzz pedals and how does it sound by itself?

Thanks.

for J&H just listen to the strokes:thu:

• Members

Thanks.

I sounds fairly close to the Marshall Guv'nor reissue, at least it did with my gear. I A/B'd them side by side and they were close enough that I decided to take the Marshall back. As long as you tweak the EQ right it's great for heavy rhythm. The blunt side I keep with the tone at 3:00 and the EQ between 9:00 and 11:00. I hated the "sharp" setting until I turned the tone mostly all the way down and put the EQ at about 10:00. Blunt side is definitely smoother though.

Archived