EHX Worm

Dr Shifty

• Members

Its very noisy with my new amp? Does it have any trim pots to tweak inside and quiet it down? At the moment I can do I great version of the riders on the storm intro it just whistles away to itself and sounds a bit like a tornado in the distance...

Doesn't make any odds whether its in the loop or out front. I know its analog and it used to hum a bit but you can hear this over the drums and bass...

Dr S's Rig...

Fender Strat -->Double Muff--> Dr Q--> Small Clone--> Small Stone--> TU2--> English Muff'n--> Modded HotRod Deluxe with a DMM and Worm in the loop...

• Members

What I don't understand is why its fine with my old Vox but quite so wild with the Fender, I'm thinking either some modding or a noise suppressor in the loop with it?..

In response to Booher, I am a bit of an Ehx fan, they tend to make stuff that doesn't completely dominatate the sound, like the Stone and Clone that add something without hiding the core sound.. I like the fact the Double Muff and English Muff'n are very reactive to the volume knob on the guitar and your pick attack..

Archived