New pedal day (DMM content)

johnrambo

• Members

well not actually today but thursday my DMM came in the mail and today is the first day i've gotten a chance to play with it. i've been using a dd-20 for modulated and analog delay and decided to try out the real thing. i'm suprised at how much nicer sounding it is than the simulated analog delay i'm used to. it's hard to explain the difference but it's night and day. i don't really have a bad word to say about the dd-20 but the combination of a dmm and headrush e2 has solved my delay needs.

• Members

I knew I should've bought one before they went to over $300. I know the scare of the shortage of chips but why so much? They have said they have plenty now so why the $100 increase?

a little bit of patience and ebay is all you need. it took about a month for me to come across one in the condition i wanted and for the price i was willing to pay. mine is the current version and in almost brand new condition. i got it for $200 BIN shipped. if you really do want one i think howard davis has one in the spam thread.

• Members
a little bit of patience and ebay is all you need. it took about a month for me to come across one in the condition i wanted and for the price i was willing to pay. mine is the current version and in almost brand new condition. i got it for $200 BIN shipped. if you really do want one i think howard davis has one in the spam thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I need to pay my amp purchase off and buy the Gretsch I've wanting for awhile and then maybe a DMM.

Archived