My jaws are getting tired - Musikmesse

depulse

• Members

Having been yawning now for the last 48 hours, where are the new stuff coming from the Musikmesse?

With the exception of a very boring module from Roland (another Fantom spinoff with almost a Fantom engine but not totally so it will not be patch compatible and why have any kind of hands on editing possibities no let's make it retro like a TX7 module and add an mp3 player while we at it just to let it pretend to be an iPod), aren't there anything new coming?

Do I actually have to use the stuff I've got and not spend the next 3-6 months dreaming about stuff I haven't got yet.....

• Members

A lot of people who find new releases boring or complain about companies repackaging proven technology are people who have already seen a lot of instruments come and go, and they themselves have been through a bunch of instruments (i.e. they tend to be older and/or more experienced).

For people who are new to the game, they love and need these things. I see you have a rack of equipment already from the 80's, 90's, and 00's. Do you really expect Messe to blow your mind? Be happy that you already have what you need! :thu:

Archived