Another Big Muff question

denimboy

• Members

Okay I'm sorry if this question might has been answered many times here but I don't get results with the search thing.

I'm about to get a Big Muff in the next days (if I like what I here of course). Problem is, I have a 10$ off coupon in my local shop but they only sell the Big Muff Pi USA.

What are the differences in tone between the Big Muff Pi and Big Muff Pi USA?

And which one do you prefer.

I know many people here say that every Muff has its own tone but I need a general opinion.

Thanks

• Members

I'm going to run with this and say get the little big muff, it's better than BOTH of them......MUAHAHAHAHAHA:evil:!!!!!!!!

But I'd take the USA over the black Russian too, it's more of a classic muff sound as opposed to the black Russkie.

• Members

Thanks for your suggestions.

I've heard that the Little Big Muff has a more modern and heavy sound. I'm looking for a very classic fuzz sound like those they used in the 70's garage rock bands.

I'm gonna give it a try to the USA one.

• Members
Thanks for your suggestions.

I've heard that the Little Big Muff has a more modern and heavy sound. I'm looking for a very classic fuzz sound like those they used in the 70's garage rock bands.

I'm gonna give it a try to the USA one.

I've got the USA Big Muff and the Little Big Muff, I really like them both, The USA Big Muff is My personal favorite at the moment.
bigmuff.jpg

Archived